Monkey Dragon Jobs. Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
You’re on the rather oddly titled ‘MonkeyDragon.co.uk’ website, whose HQ is currently based just outside the lovely City of Bristol in Sunny Somerset.Should you wish to send us any mail or documentation then contact us for the relevant postal address.
Whilst on this site you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions as set out below, each and every time you visit:
The information and services available on the site are provided so that individuals looking for employment opportunities and career information can do so, and so employers seeking to recruit staff can do just that. Hopefully, everyone will be successful in whatever their purpose is for visiting the site. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes but there must be no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site.
At MonkeyDragon we try to provide as un-commercial a service as we can however we do have bills and on-going costs connected with running the site. To that end, MonkeyDragon might, from time to time, send out third party email promotions. We will also, very occasionally, email you ourselves with news on our latest services or just updating members on how to get the most out of their membership. These emails will have an opt out at the bottom although we strongly recommend you receive these as they are only occasional and should be seen as an aid to your MonkeyDragon experience.
This is a friendly, community driven site and as such you agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted and not do anything which may bring MonkeyDragon.co.uk into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against MonkeyDragon.co.uk arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions. This applies to any contact that you may have with individuals as a direct result of this site.
As much as we’d dearly love to, we can not guarantee any response to your advertisement or even that any responses received will be applicable and in keeping with the job requirements. It is your responsibility to carry out any checks that may be necessary to ensure that candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
Within the website you will encounter automatic links to other sites. These links will have been included because we think they may prove benficial to you. However, we do and cannot accept any responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any connection, commercial or otherwise, with us. Using any automatic links to gain access to these sites is entirely at your own risk.
This site contains exclusive content and may also include content owned by third parties. Third party content is used on this site by express permission, license, grant or another form of agreement between MonkeyDragon.co.uk and said third party. The content, material, goods, services and merchandise are for your personal and non-commercial use only. Commercial use of this site, without express permission, license, grant or other form of agreement from MonkeyDragon.co.uk is expressly forbidden.
Content on this site, including any text, photographs, images, logos, graphics, opinions, audio and/or video materials and any other form of communication belong to MonkeyDragon.co.uk or third parties where licenses have been sought.
We accept no liability for any loss (whether direct or indirect, for loss of business, revenue or profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever) arising from your use of this website and we hereby exclude any such liability, whether in contract, tort (including for negligence) or otherwise. We hereby exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and your use of it to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from the use or misuse by you of this site.
The use of this website and any agreements entered into through this website are to be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any agreement made through this website.
These website terms and conditions may be changed by us at any time. You will be deemed to accept the amended terms and conditions when you next use this site following the amendment.
Rules, Rules, Rules
You must not, without prior permission (where applicable):
- Publish, post, or in any way communicate information or images that are pornographic, offensive, hateful, defamatory, libelous - whether real or allegedly -, racist, threatening, anything else expressly forbidden within these terms and conditions, or in any way inflammatory or illegal.
- MonkeyDragon.co.uk retains the right to remove without explanation any material it deems to be unsuitable or unwanted.
- Infringe, threaten, harass or annoy the rights of other users.
- In any way threaten abuse, disrupt or spoil the quality and content of the site via menace, harassment, or viruses.
- Download, upload, reproduce or pass off as your own any contents or materials posted by another user.
- Chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys, competitions and any other form of marketing are expressly forbidden unless a license or agreement with MonkeyDragon.co.uk has been obtained. To obtain said license or agreement you must contact MonkeyDragon.co.uk at our official HQ, which is available upon request.
- You are expressly forbidden to promote, advertise, offer, sell or market any goods or services unless under a license or agreement with MonkeyDragon.co.uk.
- Distribute or upload files, content, materials or anything that breaches intellectual property rights, licenses, any laws or confidences. · In order to use the forums provided you must provide a username, password and a working e-mail address.
- Remember any information that you post on the forums become open for public consumption so it is your responsibility to consider what information you wish to divulge.
- If you read or see any contents that you consider offensive you may contact us by the email within these terms or conditions or contact the moderator of the forum if appropriate.
- We retain the right to remove or partly remove any posts on any of the forums without notice, explanation and do not have to enter into any dialogue with reference to the post removed or partly removed.
- Cookies must be turned on in your browser to participate in these forums because they are used to hold on to your username, password and viewing options allowing you to login.
- You are welcome to submit messages (post) and enter into discussions with other users. Within the limitations of copyright you may also quote and possibly upload images. MonkeyDragon.co.ul accepts no responsibility for any of the messages within the forum.
- MonkeyDragon.co.uk does not endorse, agree or disagree with any content submitted. We offer no guarantees or warranties to the content within the forum and can’t vouch for the accuracy or reliability of said information.
- We assume no responsibility to monitor the forums although will endeavor to do so either ourselves or via moderators. MonkeyDragon.co.uk or its moderator’s words are final on what is and isn’t allowed on the forum.
- You must agree that MonkeyDragon.co.uk have no liability whatsoever for what is posted.
- By posting on the forum you are granting MonkeyDragon.co.uk a payment free non exclusive license to modify, translate, distribute or sub license the message either in full or in part and in any form we deem appropriate, including for merchandising purposes or for posting within story pages anywhere on the site or third party sites or other means of communication and broadcasting.
Please feel free to send your questions, report problems or apply for permissions or offer advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
We are a PayPal verified business.